Who We Are
Wellington Benefits is a full-service employee benefit solutions provider for school systems, hospitals, counties and city governments. Through its streamlined services in third party administration, benefit analysis and enrollment, Wellington Benefits provides valuable insight to maximize custom benefit plan programs to suit your needs.
With over 40 years of industry experience, Wellington Benefits:
- Third party administration, insurance benefit analysis services, and enrollment services
- A network of over 120 benefit vendors
- Over 40 years of expertise as one of the largest benefit solutions providers in the country
Wellington Benefits Focuses on:
- Helping employers meet their unique needs and goals while customizing a plan important to employees
- Reducing taxable income, while increasing retirement and health benefits by improving the interaction between Section 125 cafeteria plans, Secion 456 derferred compensation plans, 403(b) tax-deferred annuty plans, and other employee benefit programs.
- Relieving the liability and complex compliance issues from employers.
Wellington Benefits has come a long way since opening its doors in 1969. Yet our success is built on the same foundation of shared values - quality service, relationships, integrity and financial strength.
As a leader in the field of providing section 125 Cafeteria Plans, group insurance and supplemental insurance policies in North Carolina, our partnership with First Financial Group of America in 2001 has only enhanced our service offerings, providing more competitive products, advanced technology support and a number of other resources to benefit our clients.
Our philosophy at Wellington Benefits always has been and always will be to ensure that our clients and their employees are treated as individuals and to consistently provide outstanding specialized services that are aligned with your objectives. Because we measure success based on being able to provide you and your employees quality benefit solutions, we are committed to customizing our diverse services to meet your specific needs.
Why work with us?
We develop custom benefit plans, administer and enroll all under one roof.